Hello! I'm Grace! I'm a current junior in high school. I've created this blog to document my creative process through AICE Media Studies and life. In the future I hope to work in the entertainment industry, preferably in the wardrobe department! I find learning about storytelling and creating an interesting and impactful story to be very rewarding and intriguing, and I am excited to continue learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Latest
Critical Reflection
Upon beginning the approximately 8-week process of creating my final media project of my high school career, I made it a point to do...
-
We have yet to come up with a title that is appropriate for our film. We hope that the name will come to us as we complete the filming...
-
My project partner and I are in the editing process, and we have been taking the time to finalize the title of our production and the ...
-
I have decided that the name of my documentary series with will be "After Life." I believe that this name sums up the conten...
No comments:
Post a Comment