I have begun editing which I believe will be the hardest part for me throughout this entire project as I have never been the most advanced where editing is concerned. I will be using adobe premiere which present even more challenges as I am more well versed in using IMovie. However, I wanted to challenge myself to use the more advanced platform that I believe may help my documentary look more professional that I believe that IMovie would be.
Saturday, March 30, 2024
Portfolio Project: Editing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Latest
Critical Reflection
Upon beginning the approximately 8-week process of creating my final media project of my high school career, I made it a point to do...
-
We have yet to come up with a title that is appropriate for our film. We hope that the name will come to us as we complete the filming...
-
My project partner and I are in the editing process, and we have been taking the time to finalize the title of our production and the ...
-
I have decided that the name of my documentary series with will be "After Life." I believe that this name sums up the conten...

No comments:
Post a Comment